La Nuova Meccanica Navale is a Shipyard, which operates in the repair sector, conversion, and Naval Industrial maintenance.
The Company has two different productive sites (Carmine Pier and Vigliena) and it usually performs several urgent repairs on the spot, using the flying team available.
The Company has two different productive sites (Carmine Pier and Vigliena) and it usually performs several urgent repairs on the spot,
using the flying team available
Ø Carmine Pier Facilities:
- Berth of 350 ml
- Floating dock of 130 mtr x 22.40 mtr of internal width
- Crane self-propelled of 100 Tons
- Computerized plasma cutting machine for plates up to 20 mm thickness
- Computerized oxyacetylene cutting machine for plates up to 100 mm thickness
- Shearing machine for plates up to 6 mtr of length
- Press of 3000 Tons
Ø Vigliena Shipyard Facilities:
- Haulage dock 55 x 15 mtr
- Travel Lift of 160 and 500 Tons
- Outside area 22.000 mq.
- Covered area 6.000 mq
- Mechanical shop equipped of:
- Horizontal lathe machine for axis up to 6 mtr
- Vertical lathe machine for parts with diameter up to 1,7 mtr
- Shearing machine up to 6 mtr
- Mobile loading bank for generator tests up to 1500 kw
Construction and maintenance of containerized “POWER PACK” generator sets.
- New installation of generators in containers with naval and land approval.
- Maintenance and repairs.
- Installations on board ship for supply of additional refrigerator containers.
Management of installations for the production of energy and steam.
- Maintenance and management of floating energy and steam production systems owned by the Government of the United States of America.
- Maintenance and management of containerized systems for powering refrigerator containers in terminals.
Energy distribution systems for on board ship.
- Construction of electrical switchboard component groups wired with sockets.
- Installation of new internal hold ventilation systems for additional reefer containers.
Ø Ship Repairs:
Maintenance, repairs, refits/upgrades and conversions to a wide array of commercial vessels.
Normal dry-docks and complex refits are undertaken on a regular basis.
Our Company has full array of skills and facilities to deal with any type requirement including steel repairs, light alloy repairs, manufacture, installation of replacement or new cargo handling equipment, mechanical works such as strip down and over-haul; steering gear, deck, shafting and propulsion machinery repairs and renewals; blasting, coating and material preservation and offshore equipment installations.
Our company usually accomplishes the maintenance of the Main Engines and Auxiliary Engines of cargo, cruising