Signal International Inc. is a leading Gulf of Mexico provider of marine and fabrication services including: * New construction * Heavy fabrication * Offshore drilling rig and ship overhaul repair upgrade and conversion Signal facilities from Texas to Alabama support projects with state-of-the-art equipment advanced processes and highly skilled and abundant workforces.
Drilling rigs are fabricated at two facilities in Pascagoula Miss. while shipbuilding and heavy manufacturing occur at fab yards in Orange and Port Arthur Texas. Ship drydocking repair and overhaul take place at Signal Ship Repair in Mobile Alabama.
22,000-ton steel Panamax floating dry dock*
• Lift capacity: 22,000 tons at maximum lift
• Length overall: 692 ft. (210.8 meters)
• Clear between wing walls: 118 ft. (36 meters)
• Draft over blocks: 32 ft. (9.7 meters) – maximum
* Complete overhaul in October 2010 includes redredging for full draft capacity
4,500-ton steel floating dry dock
• Lift capacity: 4,500 tons at maximum lift
• Length overall: 240 ft. (73 meters)
• Clear inside wall fenders: 83 ft. (25.3 meters)
• Draft over blocks: 20 ft. (6 meters) – maximum