SHIPREPARS AND CONVERSIONS
High technologies and qualified specialists enable Bourgas Shipyards to handle all range of repair works including:
· renewal of steel plates and profiles
·cleaning, blasting and painting of vessels
NEW BUILDINGS AND REPAIRS FACILITIES
1. The lifting and launching equipment has been into operation since 1985. It is a transverse lift double deck type. The largest vessels that can be docked are with the following dimensions:
Docking weigh 5500 t Length 165 m Breadth 24 m Draught 5,4 m
2. Outfitting quay - 400 m long. It has two 16t and one 5 tportal cranes, water and electric supply, CO2, acetylene and compressed air mains.
3. Hull erection is carried out on two building berths. Building berth No.1 is 400x30m large. Building berth No.2 is 250x36m large. Both berths provided with four 16t portal cranes.
A new covered hull erection shop integrated with Berth No.1 is under construction since January 2006 and should be put into operation the same year.
4. An open-air store for steel material of 11000 sq.m.
5. Prefabrication line for cleaning and painting of steel material equipped with a plate straightening machine, a drying chamber, a shot blasting machine and an automatic painting chamber. Computerization and addressed conveyance of steel to the store and the initial line are on. The machines and facilities line are provided for the treatment of steel plates up to 3200 mm width and from 4 to 30mm thick.
6. Steel prefabrication shop with two halls, each with dimension
108x36m is provided with 12,5t and 32t cranes. The first hall is equipped with a three gas cutting machines 10000x2500mm and one plasma cutting machine 12000x4100mm with numerical program control, a guillotine for cutting plates up to 24mm thickness, a shaping and a flanging press, a hydraulic press of 500t force, a profile bending machine, etc.
7. The shipbuilding block is divided into 5 halls of 72x18 m, equipped with 5 t cranes, a hall of 72x30 equipped with 12,5t and 32t cranes. The shipbuilding block includes piping shop, machine shop, outfitting, maintenance and tool shop.
8. A three floor building accommodates the administration of the company.